Our vision is that everyone living in Govanhill and Merrylee should:
- Enjoy good quality, warm, safe and affordable housing that contributes to their health and wellbeing and to community pride.
- Live in a neighbourhood that is clean and well cared for, with excellent neighbourhood services and opportunities for all.
Our strategy for the future is:
- Consolidating and improving our core business, through service improvement and investment.
- Substantially improving poor housing conditions, management and maintenance.
- Managing our assets and resources well, for the benefit of our customers and communities.
- Working with the community and others to improve opportunities and the quality of life for local people.
More information about this vision and strategy can be found in the Association’s Business Plan. The Business Plan is the main way that the Association makes plans for the future. It sets out our aims, what we will do to achieve these, and how we will pay for these plans. You can read the latest version of this plan in a summary Business Plan document here.