Home / Contact us / Subject Access Request

Subject Access Request

How to request for information about data we hold about you

You have the right to find out if an organisation is using or storing your personal data. This is called the right of access. You exercise this right by asking for a copy of the data, which is commonly known as making a ‘subject access request’. You can make a subject access request to find out what data we hold about you and how it is used.

Govanhill Housing Information holds information on you for example if you have applied for housing with us, if you are a tenant, a factored or commercial owner whose property is owned or/and managed by us or if you receive any service from us – such as welfare benefits advice.

If you would like to know more please contact our Information Officer, Chris Mochan on 0141 433 2157

If you would like to make a subject access request, please contact us by email