Volunteering is a fun and easy way to explore your interests
It can be a relaxing and energising way to escape from your day-to-day routine of work, school, college or family commitments.
By offering some of your time, you can make a real difference either supporting people to feel part of the community or improving the local environment.
Volunteering can also provide you with renewed creativity and motivation, which you can carry over into your personal and professional life.
Benefits of volunteering
- Increases self-confidence
- Provides a sense of self-purpose
- Teaches valuable job skills
- Can help combat depression
- Keeps you physically active
We offer volunteer training
- Learn more about your community
- Learn about volunteering roles and responsibilities
- Develop good communication skills
- Increase your creativity
- Boost your employment CV
- Improve your job prospects
- Find out about befriending opportunities
- Plan a community event