In working towards achieving our vision, that everyone in Govanhill and Merrylee should.
- Enjoy good quality, warm, safe and affordable housing that contributes to their health and wellbeing and to community pride.
- Live in a neighbourhood that is clean and well cared for, with excellent neighbourhood services and opportunities for all.
The Association provides the following key housing services for tenants.
- Access to our housing waiting and transfer lists (for applicants and tenants).
- Provision of high quality affordable housing.
- Tenancy support to assist tenants with issues around their home, their tenancy and the surrounding areas.
- A repairs and maintenance service including annual gas servicing.
- Cleaning of common areas, stairs and backcourts.
- Planned maintenance and major repairs works.
Services we provide to owner occupiers who live in closes we factor include :
- A cost effective, efficient factoring service.
- Close cleaning, and a cleaning service for communal areas.
Additional services we provide include:
- A welfare rights service.
- The Hub, a multi agency support service which tackles a range of issues.
- Tenant involvement – speak to us if you would like to get more involved in the work we do.
- South West Govanhill Project
Through our subsidiary Govanhill Community Development Trust (GCDT) we also provide a number of additional programmes and services.
Our head office at Samaritan House also provides necessary financial, corporate, hr and health and safety support which underpin the services we provide to customers.